Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills : Java and JVM Languages
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A : Java Full Stack experience in Java development in financial services B :Have experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery C :Thorough knowledge Object Oriented Analysis and Design and JAVA language D: Experience in Java 17 and Java 18 and Tomcat 7 E: Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Angular 4, JMS, Eclipse Link, Groovy
- Technical Experience : :Experience in Java Development with JDK 8 B: Good experience in Spring Boot and Micro Services C : Experience on any ORM Framework and webservices D : Exposure on PL/SQL and XML processing E : Knowledge in Cloud based development and deployment JExperience in J2EE architectural areas - addressing technical requirements KWorking experience in creation and housekeeping of any Document management System
- Professional Attributes : A:Good Communication Skills and an effective Team Member B:Strong Analytical Skills and can demonstrate an ability to work under pressure C:Being able to present and demo the work implemented to the Client and Business stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.