Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Technical Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Designs and manages secure, scalable, performing, highly available, fault-tolerant, and cost-effective cloud applications. Manages and provisions the cloud infrastructure of the designed cloud solution. Embeds operations reliability and compliance in designed solutions and fosters the adoption of reusable components or accelerators.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1. Design and build lightweight architecture on Microservices2. Should be able to setup the architecture required for service mesh Istio and Network and Security on Cloud3. Should be able to provide complete E2E application development and support 4. Should be able to work on cloud Architecture5. Ability to analyze NFR security,scalability and apply the same leveraging Cloud native and integration technologies
- Technical Experience : Expertise in Cloud Native ,Microservices Architecture and Design using Kubernentes or OpenShift as the Container Orchestration platform,leveraging features of OpenShift for eg Routes,Services,Service Mesh,Monitoring and Observaibility tools,using Pipelines . Understand the Architecture and Design aspects for Non Functional requirements like High Availability,Disaster Recovery, Performance,Security . Expertise in at least one Public cloud Services
- Professional Attributes : 1. Ability to harvest solution and promote reusability across implementations2. Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : 1.Btech,BE2.Experience on Event Driven Architecture,Domain Driven Design3.Certified Cloud Architect
- Additional Information : Should be able to setup and configure microservice monitoring like Prometheus,ELK,EFK,Kiali
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.