- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Work as part of analysis team that works 24x7 on a rotational shift - Perform security monitoring by analyzing logs, traffic and alerts generated by variety of device technologies - Timely response to customer requests like detection capabilities, tuning - Research new threats and provide recommendations to enhance detection capabilities - Strong desire for continuous learning on vulnerabilities, attacks and countermeasures - Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Technical Experience : - Experience in an SOC operations with customer-facing responsibilities - Deep understanding on cyber security fundamentals, security devices, network defense concepts and threat landscape - Hands-on experience in SIEM and threat hunting tools - Desirable knowledge in any scripting language and EDR products - Preferable GCIA, GCFA, CISSP
- Professional Attributes : - Strong customer service and interpersonal skills - Strong problem-solving skills - Ability to communicate clearly at all levels, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills - Adaptability to accept change
- Educational Qualification : - Minimum a bachelors or a masters degree in addition to regular 15- year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.