• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of SFCC e-commerce application is a MUST.
• Good to have additional understanding or working knowledge on e-commerce platforms like IBM WCS, SAP Hybris
• Very strong communication skills and habits, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
• Ability to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application and assess the applicability of different product technologies to business problems
• Desire to be hands-on and in the field, guiding implementations and teams in creating the best solution and ensuring the success of that solution
• Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques
• Full lifecycle experience from: solution definition, solution architecture definition to design, Implementation and Change Management of e-commerce Transformation
• Experience in working in large transformation programs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.