- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design/build/install/configure/customize, implement and support Identity and Access Management solutions using ForgeRock Identity and Access Management components 2: Implementing identity and access management/ Single Sign On SSO projects using ForgeRock OpenIDM and OpenAM solutions 3: Implementing at least two IAM engagements, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and application support 4: Application Onboarding
- Technical Experience : 1: Strong knowledge and proven experience on ForgeRock OpenIDM and Open AM 2: Experience in integrating partners of different domains for achieving SSO using standards like SAML, OAuth and WS-Federation on ForgeRock OpenAM platform 3: Experience in integrating applications with ForgeRock OpenAM for achieving SSO, coarse grain authorizations, session management and password management solutions 4: working with LDAP related technologies AD, OID, DS SAML, OAuth 20, OpenID Connect
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment 2 Excellent leadership, communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : 1: Must Have Skills : ForgeRock OpenAM 2: Good To Have Skills : ForgeRock OpenIDM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.