Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a : Build Salesforce Lightning components b : Able to troubleshoot with debugging skills c : Perform Impact analysis d : Design Salesforce Lightning components e : Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX f : Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement
- Technical Experience : a : Must have at least 2 Salesforce certifications b : Must have more than 3 years of Salesforce experience c : Must have Salesforce Configuration knowledge including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Model d : Must be Salesforce Customization knowledge experience including but not limited to APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class
- Professional Attributes : a : Must have good communication skill b : Capable of working in client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : a : BE / BTech / Bsc / Other graduation
- Additional Information : a : This role is for a Salesforce project
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.