Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Responsible for application and Package deployment capabilities in data base and application servers B: Capable validating Expected vs Actual Results C: Responsible for Documentations and Peer Review D: Capable of completing the targeted test execution and deliverables on time
- Technical Experience : A: CRM Functional Testing professional with 5 years of experience in the field of Software Testing Quality Assurance for Banking Channels/Core Banking/Retail B: Must Trained or hands on experience on automation testing C: Must have CRM D365 testing experience of 3 years D: Should have knowledge and experience of Agile methodology E: Should have working knowledge of Jira F: Technical validation with hands on experience in SQL G: Highly experienced in Preparing Test deliverable documentation such
- Professional Attributes : A:Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.