Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : Java Full Stack Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design Develop and configure software systems to meet the client requirements b: Perform Unit Testing and required QA process to test the software component c: Should work on application development projects and have waterfall and agile sdlc development experience d: Apply knowledge of technology, application, methodologies, process and tools to support client requirements e: Should help client in value added activities by introducing automations as needed and deliver the same
- Technical Experience : Strong technical skill with Java based web app development and AWS infrastructure Spring Data/MVC/Core/JPA, Hibernate, Java Script Security Performance Tuning Solid experience on API implementation and SOA patterns Experience with MicroServices implementation Java AWS Core Java, J2EE, Spring framework, SQL, CI/CD Jenkins, Docker, AWS Cloud, Git, Agile Data modeling, Test Automation UI development are a plus Java full-stack requirement - Java, SQL, AWS are needed skills Performs and extends
- Professional Attributes : a: Very strong communication skills both oral and written b: Very strong analytical skills c: Very strong presentation skills ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15 years of Education is Must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.