Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Product Owner
- Project Role Description :Drives the vision for the product by being the voice of the customer, following a human-centered design approach. Shapes and manages the product roadmap and product backlog and ensures the product team consistently deliver on the clients needs and wants. Validates and tests ideas through recurrent feedback loops to ensure knowledge discovery informs timely direction changes.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Own end to end release life cycle for changes - Review all IT related changes and ensure they meet change management requirements - Act as an Incident, Problem, Change and Release Manager - Assist in driving major change and release implementation activities
- Technical Experience : Experience of ITIL Change and Release Management - Experience with IT release coordination - Experience with change management principles, methodologies and tools Release Management Change Management Communications Development and Delivery ITIL Strategy and Assessment
- Professional Attributes : Proven ability to work in a team environment - Excellent communication skills - Ability to develop and implement change management and communication plans
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.