Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP CO Profitability Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Lead requirement analysis and design workshops with client business 2: Prepare overall solution design and drive delivery of low level design through preparation of functional / configuration specifications 3: Lead functional testing and support for Integration / Regression / Acceptance testing 4: Support Cutover planning and execution, hypercare activities
- Technical Experience : 1:Experience in 2 or 3 full life cycle SAP implementation projects and leading SAP Controlling function 2:Deep knowledge in configuration of SAP CO PA, Account based COPA activation, Product Costing, Actual Costing, Definition of custom characteristics in addition to standard characteristics, Definition of derivation rules for custom characteristic, Allocation 3:Good to have hands on experience in G/L, A/P, A/R, Overhead Cost Controlling, Material Ledger 4:Experience in Master Data and Cutover
- Professional Attributes : 1: Able to work under pressure 2: Excellent communication and client facing skills 3: Strong analytical and also interpersonal skills to work with internal external stakeholders across geographies 4 Ability to manage client expectations, foresee risks and develop leaders within team
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Commerce / Accounting / Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.