Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Candidate will be responsible for building Qliksense dashboards and reports 2: Should have basic knowledge of Qliksense management console and able to perform activities like task creation, etc 3: Strong knowledge of BI/DWH concepts 4: Should be able to handle Platform administration of Qliksense Server, assigning license, Supporting Dashboards, Granting User Access, Day to Day environment monitoring
- Technical Experience : 1: 2-3 years of relevant Qliksense development experience 2: Extensive development experience in building Qliksense dashboards and reports 3: Experience in creating Qlik data models by connecting to different data sources 4: Should possess good knowledge of various Qliksense functions, variables, Triggers, Actions etc5 Good to have experience working with Qliksense extensions like Qlik Geo Analytics 5: Must be technically adept at Qliksense Administration including architecture, security
- Professional Attributes : 1: Excellent written and oral communication skills 2: Excellent Analytical skills so that he/she can understand the business
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.