Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM Integration Bus
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Reviewing end-to-end solution flow with design and development teams to ensure understanding of each service and its function within the overall solution 2 Proactively identifying and resolving issues affecting the integration environment by 3 Working with monitoring teams to ensure that environment is sufficiently monitored and alerted on 4 Responding to issues identified through logs, alerts and general administration functions 5 Monitoring response times and queue build ups as a source
- Technical Experience : 1 Deep understanding of designing and building complex message flows and transformations adhering to all the below integration patterns: 2 Communication protocol type web service, SFTP, SMTP, SAP JCO, SOAP/MQ, SOAP/JMS, SOAP/HTTP, etc 3 Message exchange format XML, EDI, flat file, email etc 4 Good working knowledge of migrating IIB and MQ services/applications to the latest version/fix pack
- Professional Attributes : Strong team facilitation skills 2 Strong interpersonal skills including conflict resolution skills 3 Excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization 4 Ability to explain and defend a view point and persuade others to a defined position
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.