Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Credit Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Create proof of concepts with respect to functionalities in S4 HANA TRM Credit Collection area 2 Work with a team as a member or lead to deliver SAP S4 HANA TRM Credit Collection projects 3 Able to plan, analyse, design, build, test deploy the agreed SAP TRM solution 4 Able to manage client and understand business requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 5 implementation projects experience with project experience in S4 HANA Training, User end experience do not count 2 Should have Hands- on experience in Preparing project Scope document, Business process study, Requirement analysis, Gap Identification, Business Blueprint, Process Mapping, Configuration, Functional and Technical Specifications Document, Test Case Document, Training Presentation, Configuration Guide and User Manual 3 SAP S4 HANA certified will be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1 Minimum 8 years of experience in SAP TRM Credit Collection area 1 year in S4H 2 Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills 3 Team Leading Handling Onsite Offshore 4 Good Soft communication and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : CA, CMA, MBA - Finance PG MBA, MCom
- Additional Information : CA, CMA, MBA - Finance PG MBA, MCom
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.