- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills : Sitecore
- Good To Have Skills : ASP.NET
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Technically strong in Sitecore and able to work independently without much assistance/hand holding 2 Work closely with client and team to understand the requirements, perform analysis and POCs, functional/technical design, Build code/configuration and Testing the changes with quality 3 Should be adept at performing required Proof of Concepts and coordinating with the team/client architect to align on the solution 4 Helping team and client to resolve production issues, if necessary
- Technical Experience : 1 Good Knowledge of NET, C ,VBNET, ASPNET, MVC, SQL Server 2 Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering 3: At least 2 Sitecore Project execution experience across all phases of SDLC
- Professional Attributes: 1 Should have good communication Skills 2 Should be good team player 3 Should be able to work independently and under pressure 4 Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.