If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Intelligent Automation Development – Be a part of the team that is responsible for development of intelligent automation solutions using, Python, ML, NLP & RPA platforms and ensure timely and quality deliverables.
• Adept at leading technologies and utilize RPA platforms such as UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.
• Design, Develop and review the RPA automation solution.
• Manage team of RPA developers.
• Conducts the forums required for the delivery lifecycle (i.e. process demos, solution design workshop), liaising with implementation team
• Works closely with the UAT Test Manager and Lead in creating the test plan for automated processes
• Works closely with the implementation team to keep updated on development and testing progress, providing frequent updates as required and escalating issues to the Automation Service Lead
• 3-5 years of work experience in Intelligent Automation and expertise in at least one area (RPA, AI, Advanced Analytics, Blockchain)
• Functional experience in IA projects across all or any of the phases i.e Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy,
• Candidates preferably from Consulting firms or Outsourcing Companies involved in IA/RPA implementations for global clients
• At least 1 year or 2 full cycle implementation experience in designing and implementing Automation solutions in the Finance Process areas (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Financial/Regulatory Reporting, etc.)
• Advanced Developer and/or Infrastructure certifications in UiPath/Automation Anywhere/Blue Prism RPA platforms
• Strong communication abilities (both written and spoken English)
• Expertise on programming languages e.g. .Net, C#, Python & SQL
• Expertise on Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in Automation space.
• Proactive problem solver with good planning and organizing skills
• Attention to detail and quality consciousness
• Be a quick learner and demonstrate ability to adapt to change
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.