Career Level: Consultant
Workforce: Management Consulting
Location: Gurugram / Bangalore / Mumbai
• To bring finance knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities to our clients to deliver business value
• To work with leading global clients to develop and execute system design, blueprinting, proof of concepts, data modeling, etc. in Finance technology solutions in SAP
• Work may require extensive travel (international/within India) to client sites for project work
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• Lead project delivery of Finance module / application design, blueprint, solutioning, modeling, proof-of-concept development, etc.
• Have a good understanding of all modules that integrate with Finance module and play an active role in integration during design and implementation
• Engage and lead client conversations, leading workshops and presenting to client stakeholders in management reviews, steercos
• Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices and maturity
• Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
• Contribute to various aspects of finance transformation journey and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
Reports to: Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
Supervises: May lead immediate project team of analysts and junior consultants
External Relationships: Clients, Third party vendors, suppliers, agencies
Education: Must be a Post Graduate (M.B.A from premier B School), C.A. or C.P.A with at least 4-7 years of experience in Finance and Accounts domain
Technical Experience: SAP FI-CO (Mandatory)
SAP S4HANA (Mandatory)
SAP SD, MM, PS, PP, HR, etc. (Preferable)
SAP BW, BI, BO, SAC, SF, etc. (Preferable)
Work Experience: 1+ years’ experience of working on S4HANA
2+ years’ experience of working on SAP FICO
4+ years’ experience in Finance Technology relevant projects
Travel Requirements: Extensive travel (upto 80%) depending on geographical span
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Process Expertise in Finance, Operating Model, Shared Services, Delivery Operations
• Finance business process knowledge related to Organization Structure, Master Data, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Taxation, Treasury, etc.
• Experience in SAP Reporting capabilities in BI/BO, BW, SAC, etc.
• Understanding of SAP and Allied Systems’ Reporting and Customization capabilities
• Understanding of Fiori and Dashboard development capabilities in SAP Core ERP and Allied Systems
• Deep knowledge and experience in SAP System Integration projects, namely, SAP ECC and S/4HANA Finance modules / applications
• Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to be able to deliver projects on design and implementation
• Supervision of Accenture analysts and consultants and client personnel in limited capacity
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.