Do you want to join a next generation software engineering team in Chennai, India? Do you want to lead high-quality custom development using new technologies, DevOps, agile, industry standards and a Cloud/Mobile/API first approach? If so, this is a great opportunity to be part of a new and growing team, to build strong skills in the latest approaches, to learn strong software engineering techniques and to work with great people in a state of the art innovative environment.
We are passionate about learning, innovation and technology. We are positive, experimental and adaptable. We use lean processes and strive to continuously improve everything that we do. We strive for a work environment that is happy, collaborative and productive.
CIO is a global team that provides best in class technology and employee experiences to support Accenture’s high-performance workforce. Our team’s mission is to produce high quality software and to lead the way in how software engineering should be done. We bring cutting edge technologies and approaches together to deliver at scale across a global enterprise.
The team will be based at one of our Accenture offices in Chennai that will have everything, and everyone necessary to produce software meeting the shared goals to our stakeholders.
• Front end UI development
• Ensuring high quality and adherence to UX design
• Design and develop high quality software services and features, working with architects and other team members
• Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes
• Align with enterprise architecture frameworks and standards
• Work under the guidance of development managers or others to analyse, modify and implement various common business needs
• Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required
• Assist project managers with the development of detailed estimates and work plans and ensure that projects are delivered on time and that they meet clients’ and users’ business needs
• Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility
• Conduct research, make recommendations and apply new technologies
• Support development effort estimation
• Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements
• Implement unit, integration and other automated tests
• Computer Science (or similar) degree
• Solid background in custom software development (or evidence of high academic achievement)
• Knowledge of Angular 4
• Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns
• Ability to write clean code, think logically and solve problems
• Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required
NICE TO HAVE
• Understanding of DevOps, automation testing, test driven development, behaviour driven development, serverless or micro-services
• Experience with AWS cloud technologies (such as Lambda or DynamoDB)
• Knowledge of Ionic or Cordova
• Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date s
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.