Job Title: SAP Ariba
• Deliver SAP Ariba projects under fixed time constraints
• Participate with clients in requirement gathering sessions to identify Scope of the project and then prepare scoping documents.
• Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
• Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on recommended processes and functions
• Lead the client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
• Create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be able to present them to the client.
• Create Process Flows for the clients proposed business processes.
• Prepare Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
• Configure Ariba System according to client requirements and integrate it with other SAP systems such as ECC.
• Lead and support SAP Ariba/ MM pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
• Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
• Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation…
• Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
• Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
• Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
• Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
• Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
Post Graduate from a Tier 1/2 Institute
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.