Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture Consulting transforms our clients’ businesses by using our deep industry knowledge to identify their issues, and then leveraging Accenture’s capabilities to deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions. Join Accenture Consulting and guide our clients—including more than 80% of the Fortune 500—as they transform their organizations to deliver services at the speed and scale the new digital world demands. You’ll use your deep industry knowledge to design and execute business solutions, and you’ll have the opportunity to integrate expertise from across Accenture—strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations—as you bring your vision to life.
Job Title: SAP Ariba
• Deliver SAP Ariba projects under fixed time constraints
• Participate with clients in requirement gathering sessions to identify Scope of the project and then prepare scoping documents.
• Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
• Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on recommended processes and functions
• Lead the client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
• Create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be able to present them to the client.
• Create Process Flows for the clients proposed business processes.
• Prepare Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
• Configure Ariba System according to client requirements and integrate it with other SAP systems such as ECC.
• Lead and support SAP Ariba/ MM pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
• Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
• Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation…
• Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
• Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
• Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
• Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
• Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career
Post Graduate from a Tier 1/2 Institute
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.