Job Title: S/4 HANA – Senior Manager
• Delivery Lead; Strategic Planning; Pre-sales; P&L responsibility
• End-to-end S/4 HANA implementation experience; Techno-functional upgrade experience; support and enhancements. Experience in Technology Consulting.
• Experience working with “C” level executive clients; Customer centric approach
• Project Management; Program Management; Managing accounts across industries; end-to-end delivery of projects;
• Sales support, planning & improving the service delivery mechanism, SLA & escalation management, customer satisfaction, profitability management
• Large-sized team handling experience
• Good balance between Infrastructure and Application
• Skilled in evaluation of current state analysis, defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing/ prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation
• Expertise in problem resolution coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Builds strong working relationship with external stakeholders and should be able to convince / negotiate in case of conflicts
• Responsible for recommending solutions considering the scope of client requirements
• Experience in managing teams and leadership skills
• Should demonstrate a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent communication skills, including strong oral and written communication capabilities
• Excellent client facing skills along with prior demonstrated experience of leading teams at various stages
• Project Management skills, including, the ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
• Must be able to work with limited direction and should be self-drive
Post Graduate from a Tier 1/2 Institute
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.