Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Provide consulting support to solve for business problems in the area of customer analytics for the CMT or Telecom domain through Predictive analytics based solutions and perform quantitative ad-hoc analyses to create valuable insights from data.
• Utilize state of the art Machine learning and optimization algorithms for targeting customers to increase profitability acquire new customers and increase retention. Propose and apply new algorithms for the same
• Demonstrated analytical expertise including the ability to synthesize complex data effectively manage complex analyses technical understanding of system capabilities and constraints
• Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for CMT or Telecom clients
• Develop predictive analytics based solutions for
o Customer Segmentation
o Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
o Attrition or Cross-Sell or Upsell Propensity Models
o Customer Lifetime Value
o Pricing Analytics
o Web Analytics
• Apply appropriate techniques such as exploratory data analysis regression bootstrapping trees cluster analysis survival analysis and so on
• Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
• Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies
Knowledge and skill requirements
• 5-7 years of analytics overall experience including at least 2 years of quantitative analysis in the CMT or Telecom Industry
• Exposure to Machine Learning with at least 2 years of practical experience in one or more approaches such as Random Forest Neural Networks Support Vector Machines Gradient Boosting Bayesian Networks Deep Learning etc.
• Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling customer segmentation etc.
• Post Graduate degree in Statistics Data Mining Econometrics Applied Mathematics Computer Science or related field or MBA .Preferred.
• Experience of working with US or overseas markets is preferable
SET YOURSELF APART:
• Proficiency in two or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite .Base Stats E-miner SAS EGRC. SPSS SQL KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R MATLAB etc. .SAS or R are must.
• Good knowledge of one of more programming language such as Python Java C++ is a plus
• Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
• Willingness to be flexible and work on traditional techniques as per business need
• Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as collaborative team player
• Ability to tie analytic solutions to business or industry value and outcomes
• Autonomous self-starter with a passion for analytics and problem solving
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.