Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Communications and Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries – Communications, Media & Entertainment.
• Communications– Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world’s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
• Media & Entertainment – Focuses on industries like: broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
Globally, CN-C&M works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality and reliability.
From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices.
Should you look forward to grow, learn, deliver and network within a highly professional and dynamic environment which includes a wide range of world-class experts, CN-C&M gives you a perfect Launchpad to your career journey.
Added with tremendous prospects, you will be travelling extensively, both locally/globally, in exploring the world delivering value and would get plenty of opportunities to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
We welcome you to be part of the forward looking ‘next-generation’ working group!!
Skill/Operating Group CMT Level Manager
Location Mumbai Travel Percentage Anywhere between 20-80%
Key Responsibilities: • To act as the lead for the Media & Entertainment lead in the Capability Network (CN) C & M team
• To develop next line of Media & Entertainment team members and grow the practice within CN
• To work with leading Media and Entertainment industry companies, major customers / suppliers / account teams to help sell, develop and execute global strategies and manage complex solutions
• Build capabilities in Marketing and Data Monetization, Advertising Transformation, Digital Driven Channels Transformation, Content Management and Intelligence, Digital Rights Management, etc.
• Identify opportunities for improvement for Accenture video products – Accenture Video Solutions & Accenture Video Analytics (AVA) and provide guidance / inputs to product owners
• Provide inputs for building a product roadmap for AVS & AVA
• Business development – Generate new pipeline in the media industry globally working along with local account teams.
• Delivery – Engage in client projects as a M&E expert and ensure Accenture delivery is enabled and aligned with client expectations.
• Consulting C&M clients as a B2C video solution SME on product management
• Competitive benchmarking against other products in the market
• Track industry trends and understand client needs to continuously evolve the product roadmap
• Work with existing clients to shape specific custom requirements and lead development / integration
• Work with the Leadership in forming relationship with clients and other teams within Accenture and actively work towards growing the team
• Manage internal & external stakeholder relationships during the delivery phase and help the team liaison with other groups for successful delivery
• Coach the team in the entire delivery lifecycle
• Manage the assignment of resources across projects / engagements based on project requirements and skill set
• Manage the identification and training of team members on new skills and capabilities
• Mentor team members across project and professional development
• Harvest learnings and develop reusable knowledge assets from every engagement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare Analytics Lead
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Data Analytics and Visualization SME
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare/Clinical Research Business Transformation Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.