If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Lead teams to deliver projects for global clients and be responsible (with minimal supervision) for:
• Convincingly presenting solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment.
• Gathering business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation
• Understanding customer needs and translating them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
• Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders.
• Ability to analyze data and determine key trends and develop appropriate and relevant recommendations for the client
Practice and Business Development:
• Support efforts of the practice leadership as well as the global sales team to identify and win opportunities in High Tech accounts
• Help build and grow the High-Tech Practice within Capability Network
• 8-10 years of progressive experience in Management Consulting with focus on High tech industry
• Managed engagements in the areas of Digital Transformation, Operating Model Transformation and Process Optimization in the High-Tech Industry
• Driven transformation programs with experience in value tracking & reporting, metrics & KPI design, business case, SOPs, project management, governance and PMO
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.