Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
• Candidate should have 8-12 years of progressive experience working with consulting firms in the telecom networks domain or should have telecom networks experience prior working in consulting firms.
• Direct onsite experience (i.e. experience of facing client inside client offices in India or abroad) is mandatory. Please note we are looking for client facing soft skills and will not give weightage to electronic interactions
• Strong knowledge of OSS processes like network planning, architecture, network operations, deployments for B2B & B2C business
• Proven experience of driving network transformation programs with experience in value tracking & reporting, metrics & KPI design, business case, SOPs, project management, governance, PMO,
• Shall have good knowledge for digital, analytical, automation use cases for the network planning, operations, deployments. Working knowledge of digital solutions in network area is preferred.
• Consulting and / or functional experience in following area/s are required:
• Knowledge of wired & wireless technologies, access technologies (3G,LTE,5G), standards and protocols, routing & switching
• IoT, M2M, SDN, NFV –understanding of network architecture, key market players and telecom ecosystem
• Network planning & optimization across RF, access, core
• Coverage and capacity planning, Capex & Opex planning / optimization, Cost drivers, investment planning etc.
• NOC, SOC, Field force & work force management/operations
• Network audits and assessments, benchmarking & KPI definition
• Understanding of network automation solutions based on best practices and model driven approach
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.