If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• The HFM Manager will work closely with Client team to ensure successful implementation of HFM applications
• Provide leadership and guidance to assigned project team, manage end-to-end delivery of the project and support the client business process improvement
• Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
• Effectively co-ordinate with client organizations and work towards maintaining & enhancing effective client relationships
• Lead the HFM application design aspects and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of the detailed project plan, assigning role & responsibilities, resource plans alongwith conducting regular project meetings (both internal and external) to discuss and agree on key issues, risks, approach etc.
• Manage successful delivery of agreed scope, on schedule, within budget and to agreed quality standards
• Assisting/training/coaching team members to ensure that deliverables are of high quality
• Provide guidance to client regarding best/common industry practices in use of HFM applications for improving operation efficiencies and profitability of the client business
• Participate and lead practice initiatives contributing to enhancement of team - Working on Proposals, RFPs, whitepapers, PoVs, trainings, etc
• 6-8 years of experience with exposure to Finance function
• Minimum 7 years of implementation experience with HFM/FDM with at least 4 years in managing implementation projects
• Required hands on experience with HFM/FDM, Business Rules, Intercompany eliminations, adjustments, Financial Reporting, Smart View and integration with other Hyperion tools or external data source applications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.