Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business-Strategy-Products CGS
Position Level: Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
Consumer goods and services practice involves core service areas such as Business Transformation, ERP, Finance & Performance Mgmt, Human Performance, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing, Product Portfolio Mgmt / Category Mgmt, Customer Relationship Mgmt and Mergers & Acquisitions
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm, or extensive work experience in Consumer Goods industry.
- Should have worked in the areas of sales and marketing, brand management, product management, SCM, S&P etc
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- An MBA from a Tier 1 B School
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- The individual must be a self starter, someone who has led teams, has experience running cross-functional projects with strong conceptual and inter-personal skills.
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Strong Program Management Skills
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in Sales & Marketing with preferred industry experience in Products
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.