• Processing of check and wire requests.
• Follow up with vendor for any if any refunds.
• Coding of refund checks received.
• Analyzing and taking appropriate action on Vendors with debit balance.
• Responsible for maintaining daily productions logs.
• Responsible for doing Root cause analysis for the refund requests received and giving feedback to responsible parties.
• Requires minimal supervision to manage daily activities and is able to meet published deadlines for payment activities.
• Escalates system related issues to client’s technical support group.
• Identifies opportunities to enhance/streamline business process.
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
• Performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
• Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
• Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
• Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
• May operate within a team of individuals carrying out similar tasks, Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
• Shares knowledge and experience with other members of team.
• May assist less experienced or temporary staff where appropriate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist