Graduation – B.Com / CA (Inter) preferred but not mandatory / CWA (Inter) preferred but not mandatory
Functional Competency - General Accounting ,SAP ,Account Reconciliations ,MS Office
• CA(Inter) / CWA(Inter) with 2+ year experience excluding experience in only Audit firms or small business enterprises
• B.Com with BPO experience of more than 4 year in Financial Accounting activities in General Ledger Accounting and hands-on working experience in ERP system (preferably SAP), with team handling skills
• B.Com with experience of over 6 years in Financial Accounting for large Manufacturing corporates / Joint Ventures and hands-on working experience in ERP system (preferably SAP), with team handling skills.
Skills Required :
• Good working knowledge on Month end closing; Bank reconciliations ,Billing , Invoices
• Require analytical skills and should be able to perform detailed analysis on aged open items and provide proposal to clear the open items
• Preferred - good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
• Possess good organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Financial Accounting
• Experience of working on SAP, Oracle or Tally.
• Good knowledge and application of accounting standards
• Prepares management and regulatory reports, including the compilation of data for audit reviews and requests.
• Flexible with any shifts.
• Interact with clients – good verbal and written communication. Build and maintain relationships in a multicultural context.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.