Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Create ODAs on-demand applications and utilities on Archer platform 2 Upgrade RSA-Archer from previous version to latest version 3 Responsible for handling the production support activities of RSA-Archer 4 Integration of RSA-Archer with 3rd party tools/applications/platforms 5 Responsible for creating data upload/ mail merge templates for automated data feeds 6 Performance management of RSA-Archer platform 7 Participate in work flow analysis and work flow redesign
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have RSA Archer Architect experience Administer RSA Archer to include extending/modify existing modules within the tool to enhance functionality Ability to manage client requirements end to end
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent client interaction for requirements gathering and discussions 2 Strong knowledge of RSA Archer architecture, technical requirements and implemetation experience 3 Knowledge of coding a plus
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information systems management or equivalent area
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.