Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work closely with client and team and understanding the requirement design analyse and do the code changes Helping team and client to resolve production issues Should able to handle day to day activity like team management daily meeting
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in technologies ASPNet C WCF Web API MVC Framework Java Script JQuery Ajax Controls b Experience or knowledge working on Angular 7 c Familiar with various design and architectural patterns d Design build and maintain efficient reusable and reliable software e Proficient understanding of code versioning tools TFS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Develop and coach high performing teams by hiring diverse talent prioritizing development leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization b Excellent communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 MCA or BTech
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.