Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Deploy, configure, and manage cloud infrastructure environment and/or applications through cross-technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), scripting, and monitoring automation execution. Manage incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all compute, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests. Manage rollout of patches and release management schedule and implementation.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Provide L2/L3 support on Linux SUSE/ RHEL servers hosted on Cloud infrastructure B:Installation, Configuration and administration of RHEL7, SLES 12 for SAP Application servers C:Cluster configuration, management and troubleshooting D:Performance tuning and storage optimization E: SUSE/RHEL OS upgrade, RedHat satellite server or SUSE manger configuration and administration F: Licensing knowledge and good understanding of patch and package management
- Technical Experience : A: Worked on Basic and Advanced system administration and troubleshooting on SUSE /RedHat Linux B: Hands on experience on managing SAP workloads on Cloud environment C: Pacemaker Clustering knowledge on RHEL/SUSE D: Experience in regular operating system Patching and vulnerability remediations E: Experience in Linux System hardening and Non-Compliance remediation F: Hands on experience on Linux server provisioning activities Terraform experience will be preferred
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Verbal and written communication skills to connect with clients at varying levels of the organization B: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.