Accenture Analytics part of Accenture Digital helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform continuous intelligent security machine learning and IoT Analytics. For more information follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com or analytics.
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture’s Clients. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and or or delivering capabilities and or or knowledge of SDLC in data management and systems configuration is a plus. The candidate should have some people management experience.
• Creative problem solving.
• Innovative Analytical skills Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology.
• Teamwork Client facing skills.
• Excellent communication.
Must have skills:
• Experience in MS Azure Azure Data Lake Azure SQL DW and SQL DB
• Experience working with HD Insights Azure SQL DW Azure DB and implementing it for Data Lake.
• Hands on designing a Customer data solution to handle
• Data ETL for Big Data Lake .ADLS.using MS Azure Data Factory Spark etc.
• Data Quality and cleansing using tools and technologies
• Design and programming of databases
• Business Intelligence applications.
Good to have skills:
• Experience in SDLC and Production Support should have handled Code Deployment Scheduling
• Experience in SAS in a data intense or Microsoft R environment is a plus
• Good to have Financial Services or Communication or Product industry experience
• Exposure to Customer analytics
• Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.