Accenture Digital comprised of Accenture Analytics Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital follow us @AccentureDigital and visit www.accenture.com or digital.
Location: Gurgaon or Bangalore or Mumbai .Open.
1. 10 to 12 years of relevant Risk Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms Rating Agency or Professional Services or Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
Risk Ratings and Credit Risk Methodology Economic and Regulatory Capital Stress Testing Liquidity Risk Counterparty Risk Market Risk Model Validation or Audit or Governance PPNR or Revenue or Loss forecasting and Provisioning Pricing Underwriting Collections and Recovery Fraud Risk Credit Policy and Limit Management Actuarial Insurance Risk Evaluation and Underwriting
2. Banking: Advanced skills in quantification and validation of risk model parameters .E.g.: PD LGD EAD..
3. Capital Markets: Strong understanding of financial instruments or products across equity fixed income derivatives and or or securitization space. Conceptual understanding or direct exposure to one or more of the following types of models: interest rate pricing models equity and FX option pricing models commodities single and multifactor derivative pricing models stochastic volatility models etc.
4. Risk Regulation: In-depth understanding of new or evolving regulations in the Risk management space. Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe .i.e. US UK EU etc... Knowledge of CCAR IFRS9 or CECL FRTB Basel II or III Solvency etc.
5. Risk Modeling: Experience in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS R SQL Python Prophet Excel or VBA Matlab C++ etc. Knowledge of tools or vendor products such as Moody’s Risk Calc or Risk Frontier or Credit Edge Bloomberg Reuters Murex QRM etc.
• Lead client engagements that may involve model development validation governance risk strategy transformation implementation and end-to-end delivery of risk management solutions for Accenture’s clients.
• Advise clients on a wide range of Credit Market and Operational Risk Management or Analytics initiatives. Projects may involve Risk Management advisory work for CROs CFOs etc. to achieve a variety of business operational and regulatory outcomes.
• Develop and frame a Proof of Concept for key clients where applicable
• Mentor groom and counsel analysts and consultants.
• Support development of the Risk Analytics Practice by driving initiatives.
• Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Financial Risk Management and Client development
Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent
Must Have Skills:
Candidates with BANKING and CAPITAL MARKET background should have proven skills in one or more of the following -
• Credit Risk models development and validation or audit for Risk Rating models PD LGD EAD IFRS9 or CECL models CCAR models .PPNR or revenue or loss forecasting.
• Market Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk Model development and validation or audit
• Economic and Regulatory Capital modeling and RWA calculation
• Risk Strategy expertise in acquisition underwriting account management pricing collections etc.
• Niche Skills in Fraud risk modeling and strategy Liquidity risk estimation regulatory exposure to IFRS9 or CECL FRTB and Basel III
Candidates with INSURANCE background should have proven skills in the following -
• Experience in Actuarial Insurance Risk Evaluation and Underwriting Prophet Modeling
• Exposure to Insurance regulations Solvency and stress testing regulations
Good to Have Skills:
• Industry certifications such as FRM PRM CFA
• Risk analytics experience and Transferable work permit in countries like US UK etc.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.