Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Provide expert knowledge of SAP security design for operational and technical support Design and maintain SAP security authorization objects and security settings across SAP applications ECC/S4H, FIORI, BW4/BOBJ, CRM, SRM, etc to ensure integrity of the SAP User access security framework 2: Lead discussions and workshops with the Business Leads and multiple Stakeholders in gathering security requirements, defining the roles, identifying gaps in the security design
- Technical Experience : 1: Good Experience in SAP Identity and Access Management
- Professional Attributes : 1: Excellent oral and written communication skills 2: Good Communication 3: Team handling skills 4: Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 1: Minimum 15 years of education
- Additional Information : 1: NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.