Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Integration BizTalk Server
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET,DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The BizTalk Developer would need to have at least 3 to 5 years of experience This Candidate must also have good knowledge of BizTalk migration Microsoft BizTalk Server, including orchestrations, maps, pipelines, port configuration, XSLT, XML, XSD, as well as performance and scalability tunning Net Application Development Microsoft SQL Server and WCF SQL Adapter, including data design and optimization, stored procedures, XML queries Solution-based architecture, design and estimation
- Technical Experience : Primary Skill Set: Strong BizTalk Server with Net skills Extensive hands-on experience on building BizTalk artifacts like custom pipeline components, Orchestrations, Schemas and Maps Hands-on experience in EDI integration, WCF, REST and Web services creation Experience with BizTalk server 2013 R2/2016/2020 Strong knowledge in creating SQL Stored procedures Experienced in WCF Services, Web services, Security concepts , Strong diagnostic, troubleshooting and data analysis abilities
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills and ability to handle team and client
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.