- Job description
As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 13,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
1. Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and solutioning support for important client proposals and RFPs.
2. Develop thought capital around an integrated FS Analytics framework for global banks which address functional aspects like customer, risk, etc and emerging technology aspects like bigdata, digital, mobility etc.
3. Lead short duration proof of concept for key banking clients including scoping, staffing and engagement setup and execution.
4. Be responsible for delivering on various predictive and prescriptive analytics based consulting assignment as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode
Knowledge and skill requirements
1. Previous experience in Sales and Solutioning is a must. Preferable if selling abilities have spanned across both technology and functional aspects of Financial Services Analytics.
2. Ability to structure, solution and sell Analytics engagements in Financial Services focusing on both the functional and technical aspects of a Financial Services Engagement.
3. Strong understanding of various statistical techniques like, regression including logistic and OLS, clustering, optimization, Monte Carlo simulation, classification and forecasting techniques. Experience in machine learning techniques (neural net, SVM, association rules, random forest etc.) is a strong plus point.
4. Strong skills using predictive modeling tools like SAS (Base, EG, E Miner others), R, Python, etc. Data Management skills using SQL, Hive, noSQL etc.
5. Visualization skills using Tableau, Qlik etc will be a big plus
6. Experience in extracting, aggregating, structuring large volumes of loan level, instrument level, customer level data for various dimensions like demographic, behavior, loan performance and macroeconomic indicators, sourced from client and third party vendors.
7. Understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU etc.)
8. Familiarity with the concepts of credit portfolio management, credit scoring, model development, testing, monitoring & validation.
9. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model.
10. Strong functional and analytic skills to identify potential business problems and translate business requirements into tactical analytical requirements
11. Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
12. Adept in data architecture in FS
13. Able to solution architect with project teams and lead large delivery teams
14. Experience in leading / assisting with BD efforts
15. Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment
+ Basic qualifications
Masters or PhD in one or more of the following quantitative disciplines, i.e. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computing, Quantitative Finance.