Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :No Function Specialization,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A :Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade Java based solutions B:Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients C:Direct all aspects of solution implementation Lead Java developers Be a thought leader in the area of Java technology
- Technical Experience : A:Lead a technical team consisting of software developers, business analysts and a Product Owner B:Collaborate with various stakeholders to clarify business needs and detect dependencies, impediments and potential risks C:Capture functional and non-functional requirements and design technical solutions leveraging Spring Framework along with REST Architecture D:Contribute in the development process by implementing PoCs and standardizing software
- Professional Attributes : A:Good communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.