Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Installing and managing the OFSAA system 2 Gather technical requirement and estimating system requirement specification inputs 3 Analysis and creating Design Document for OFSAA 4 Batch design and configuration in discussion with business and functional consultants 5 Create, deploy and maintenance of Data model 6 Working knowledge in Erwin data modelling tool 7 Maintaining the OFSAA administration 8 Good understanding of Data Warehousing 9 Some understanding of any web application like Tomcat
- Technical Experience : 10 Plus years of hands on experience in OFSAA with at least one end to end implementation 2 Strong technical background and experience in consulting roles with expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and Unix operating system 3 Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile 4 Hands on in OFSAA setup preparation, data loading using T2T and ability to write complex computation using OFSAA DT 5 Should be able to customize data model using Erwin 6 Must have prior Implementation experience with exposure to performance tuning and exp
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: 1 Good Communication skills as candidate will be speaking in calls and writing mails directly to Client 2 Candidate should be a team player and positive attitude to take the challenging task 3 Ability to work as a technical lead in OFSAA implementation projects 4 Candidate should have good analytica
- EducationalÂ Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Computer Application
- AdditionalÂ Information: open to travel if required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer
Oracle BRM Functional Configuration Application Developer
Pegasystems Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.