Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Technology Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A 3 years experience in developing Cloudnative containerized apps for GCP or AWS or Kubernetes, leveraging PAAS and SAAS offerings from GCP AWS Azure.B 5 years experience as a Technical Architect andor delivery lead for designing and delivering Distributed applications, Fault tolerance and recovery, Performance Engineering, Low latency application designsC Understanding of key highlevel cloud concepts for Identity Access Management, Network security, Geo redundancy, Data synchronization
- Technical Experience : A Proficient with Continuous IntegrationDelivery pipelines, Mature DevOps practices like A or B testing, Blue-GreenCanary deployments, Trunk based developmentB Develop Build and release pipelines on cloud, Automated Cloud deployments using GCP templates, AWS Cloud formation or TerraformC Lead the management of our teams cloud infrastructure, setting the right policies and automation for efficient and secure cloud usage.D Help develop an application platform to run services in cloud environments
- Professional Attributes : A Strong analytical and problem solving skillsB Knowledge of software development lifecycle and experience with Source Control Management ie Git GitHubC Database: Relational and NoSql database design, Schema modeling, Indexing, Performance tuningD Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.