Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Master Data Management
- Good To Have Skills : Data Management, No Technology Specialization, No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and develop IBM MDM Java API Utilities and IBM MDM Engine Callouts to satisfy the requirements and designed solution of three 3 member and three 3 entity types Perform unit, functional and integration testing of developed solution Provide support to the other team members, ETL, DBA, Solution Architect, Testing team Business partners who utilize several different programming interfaces to the IBM MDM, including MDM SOAP Webservices, MDM application programming interface, custom engin
- Technical Experience : Support integration efforts of systems and data through application consolidation / migration / conversion, application integration, and data integration Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications and other SDLC documentation Build and unit/integration test MDM solutions, the in-house built utilities and ECOs Work closely with DBA to monitor and improve database performance, isolate database issues, including assisting them with the MDM table st
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong communication skills 2 Good team player 3 Good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.