Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals b GuideWire ClaimCenter ie FNOL, claim closure, exposures, reserves c Good experience in Property and Casualty d Working knowledge of SOAP / REST web service - Should be able to create/ consume the web services in Java - Understanding of XML, XSD e Knowledge of messaging, plugins
- Technical Experience : a Guidewire Developer in Integration/ Configuration, GOSU scripting and Java Enterprise Edition - Java coding experience of at least 2 years in development project b Atleast 1 year of Guidewire development experience Configuration/ Integration c Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise d Basic SQL and Database knowledge
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: a Good communication skill b Willing to work in any shift
- EducationalÂ Qualification: a Any Degree
- AdditionalÂ Information: EI rahul ramesh mehta 10388557
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.