- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Prepare monthly and adhoc threat report to enable client to realize hunting service value B Extensive knowledge in enterprise security architecture,including developing security strategy and roadmap, technology deployment and defining processes C Perform analysis of security incidents, threat actors and threat modeling for further enhancement of threat detection catalog and hunt missions by leveraging the MITRE ATTCK framework D Developing threat detection models on multiple security platform
- Technical Experience : A Threat Hunter should be experienced cyber security expert in threat detection and response B Candidate should have hands on experience in implementation and/or performing threat hunting operation in well-known organization C Practical knowledge required on one or more SIEM and EDR solutions D Expert in Analytics driven hunting exercise E Hand-on experience with containment and remediation activity of critical security incidents
- Professional Attributes : A Analytics and Leadership skill, self motivated B Excellent writing and communication skill added advantage
- Educational Qualification : A Security Certification: GCFA, GCIH, GNFA, GCIT, CISSIP,OSCP
- Additional Information : Keep up-to-date with information security news, techniques, and trends on threats
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.