Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements b: Workflow Administration, Workflow Configuration, Workflow/Work item design applicable for workflow demand, Agent Maintenance, Deadline Monitoring, Container and Binding Operations, Business Objects, Knowledge of Using ABAP Classes in Workflow
- Technical Experience : Should have 2-3 yrs of experience in SAP ABAP b: Basic functional knowledge on SD, MM ,FI , PM PS T-Code, Tables, Business process
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Interpersonal Skill and Attitude b: Good communication skills with knowledge of documentation and testing tools c: Good analytical skills and more over a quick learner and a good team player
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full-time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.