Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : -Business and Process analysis, translate client requirements to build functional specification and configuration documentation -Liaising with configurators, report developers, testers, data migration teams and act as single point of functional ownership for Infor System Integration programs -Quality Assurance Documentation -Infor Practice development and team building of the consultants and analysts -Lead in client training and change communication
- Technical Experience : -5 8 years of IT experience application support system integration projects -Min 2 years in Infor experience -Preferred experience in Big 4, other consulting firms -Preferred experience in Manufacturing ERP -Preferred, Infor certification
- Professional Attributes : -Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment -Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment -Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills -Excellent leadership and management skills
- Educational Qualification : -Bachelors degree - Technology, Engineering, IT, Science or Mathematics full time, preferred
- Additional Information : -Should have worked in 2-3 large Infor system integration projects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.