- Job description
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Work with extended development and visualization team to be able to train and develop data sciences capability in the team.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Working knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Neural Network etc.
• Have an understanding of econometric/statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis, hypothesis testing, multivariate statistical analysis, time series techniques, optimization techniques, and statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPARK
• Good comprehension skills to understand the practice leadership’s business requirements. Industry expertise would be an added advantage.
• Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
• Clean, aggregate, analyze, interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it
• Analytical skills; detects, analyzes and solves work problems
• 7-10 years of work experience in Data sciences/ predictive analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
• Good at managing a network of senior stakeholders and driving change through influencing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• Leadership and strategic thinking skills
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on Sales and Offering development.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• We’re looking for someone with 7-10 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
• Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, AWS, GCP etc.
• Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
• Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Tableau, Qlik Sense, D3, Power BI, etc.