- Job description
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Applied Intelligence, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Industry X.O, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Applied Intelligence applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Applied Intelligence provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture’s Clients. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities and/or knowledge of SDLC in data management and systems configuration is a plus. The candidate should have some people management experience.
Must Have Skills:
• Experience in designing, development and deployment of virtual agent technology such as bots, auto-responders, virtual assistants, etc. on top of tableau, Qlik or other BI platforms or database.
• Experience in programming codes using Python, Scala, .NET or similar languages. Demonstrable knowledge of frameworks like Flask, Django is a definite plus.
• Hands on experience with Tableau, PowerBI, SiSense, Microstrategy and similar visualization tools and platforms APIs is required.
• Demonstrable use of Cloud technologies using AWS services and having architected solution for private, public Cloud environment, including Linux/Windows based cloud deployment.
• Hands on experience in at least 1 relational database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
• AWS certification and prior experience with NoSQL databases will be a plus
Good to Have Skills:
- Creative problem solving (Innovative),
- Analytical skills,
- Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology,
- Client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
o Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
o Ability to write ‘Mutually exclusive & collectively exhaustive’ text
o Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally
o Ability to negotiate at a tactical level articulating pros and cons and recommending a mutually beneficial course of action
• Ability to coach and mentor
• Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time