- Job description
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Applied Intelligence, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Industry X.O, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Applied Intelligence applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Applied Intelligence provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture’s Clients. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities and/or knowledge of SDLC in data management and systems configuration is a plus. The candidate should have some people management experience.
Must Have Skills
• Experience in requirements gathering and design/implementation for Big Data Lake, Enterprise Data warehouse, BI and Analytics projects.
• At least one full end to end Big Data Lake /Enterprise DW / BI implementation using technologies like Hive, Spark, HBase, Flume, and Python etc.
• One industry leading BI/Visualization solution experience (Preferably in Informatica, Ab Initio, IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, SAS DI, Tableau or any other leading Visualization and BI Tool)
• Experience in SQL : Proficiency - Advanced
• Hands on designing a Customer data solution to handle
o Data ETL for Big Data Lake using Informatica, Data Stage and Talend etc.
o Data Quality and cleansing using tools and technologies
o Design & programming of databases
o Business Intelligence applications
• Experience in SDLC and Production Support should have handled Code Deployment, Scheduling and Troubleshooting
• Experience in SAS in a data intense or Microsoft R environment is a plus
• Good to have Financial Services/Communication/Product industry experience
• Exposure to Customer analytics
Good to Have Skills:
- Creative problem solving (Innovative),
- Analytical skills,
- Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology,
- Client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
o Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
o Ability to write ‘Mutually exclusive & collectively exhaustive’ text
o Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally
o Ability to negotiate at a tactical level articulating pros and cons and recommending a mutually beneficial course of action
• Ability to coach and mentor
• Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time