FS Analytics- Data Services, part of Accenture Digital, help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. It enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights powered by 3rd party data – unexplored insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From solutioning to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop the analytic capabilities to outperform the competition.
Join the worldwide network of Data Services practice, to transform external data to analytics and insights to actions at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
1.Understand the external data ecosystem and multiple data vendors and their offerings
2.Assess the need of the clients on a wide range of issues across industries and work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members.
3.Translate and architect an external data-data driven solution (in conjunction with internal data, if needed) to achieve the desired outcome.
4.Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our clients address their ongoing problems.
5.Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management (internal and external) and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization.
6.Build knowledge base and disseminate information on applications of variety of analytical techniques.
1.Masters/ Doctoral degree/Graduate degree in quantitative discipline like Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Management or Engineering from a reputed university
Work Authorization: Preferable for US and/or UK
Must Have Skills
1. 2 to 3 years of experience in Sales and Solutioning is a must. Preferable if selling abilities have spanned across both technology and functional aspects.5 to 7 years of analytics experience, preferred experience with external data.3 to 5 years of experience in managing client engagements.
2. Ability to solution with project teams and lead large delivery teams, to identify potential business problems and translate business requirements into tactical analytical requirements
3. Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment
4. Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users, stakeholders and technical resources
5. Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
6. Experience in leading / assisting with BD efforts
7. Adept in data architecture and interface design solutions
8. Creative bent to represent the insights on a visualization tool
9. Comfortable with techniques like Machine Learning techniques, Deep Learning, Linear regression, logistics regression, segmentation / clustering, optimization,
10. Hands on experience in Python, Pyspark and Hive/HQL is a must.
Good to Have Skills
1. Experience in analytical tools – R, SAS is good to have
2. Experience in visualization tools – Tableau, D3 is good to have.
3. Good to have knowledge on DMP
4. Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing(NLP) and Cognitive Systems
5. Experience of working with big data tools i.e. Hadoop, spark, D3, oozie, hive, python
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.