- Job description
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at Accenture.com
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Applied Intelligence, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Industry X.O, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture Applied Intelligence
Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Applied Intelligence applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Applied Intelligence provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index
Position: Analytics Senior Manager
• Build, implement and hand-hold client teams in various analytical and modeling initiatives.
• Predictive and Statistical modeling experience around front-end areas (i.e. sales, marketing, customer service)
a. e.g. Sales propensity, Customer segmentation, Lead prioritization, Customer churn .
b. Good problem solving and Solutioning for clients using analytics.
Experience: Specific experiences will include:-
• Strong functional skills and domain understanding.
• Sales and business development, solutioning for clients and problem solving using analytics.
• Domestic experience is preferred.
• Functional area: Resources (Metals & mining, Oil & Gas, etc)
Must Have Skills -
• Seasoned Senior Manager level candidate with 10-13 years of relevant experience.
• Can supervise a team of data scientists and should have worked on R, SAS, Predictive and Statistical modeling
• Has good understanding of the business process and KPIs of the industry : around Products and Resources
• Sales and business development/ Delivery focused professional -
• Can help in sales (BD) with good Sales Capture and origination skills (selling skills, however Primary job is Delivery)
• Contribute actively in various business development efforts and demonstrate skills to undertake new kind of work in Analytics.
• Train key internal team members on usage of the built models
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
• Strong Modeling Experience across Logistic Regression, Time-series forecasting and segmentation.
• Strong client presentation skills.
• Strong Analytics and Statistical modeling with expertise in modeling tools like SAS /R / Python and Advanced Excel and VBA skills.
Good to have skills:
• Domestic experience is preferred.
• Machine learning techniques.