- Job description
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business-CFO-EV
Position Level: Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
CFO & EV professionals support clients in developing finance organization strategy around corporate finance, finance operations, enterprise performance management and risk management, development of new business insight allowing them to achieve long-term growth.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leadership responsibilities: Focus on growing the practice by ensuring the right strategies and actions are in place. Achieve the target metrics on productivity, utilization, geographic penetration, head count growth, controlling attrition and high degree of engagement from the team and maintaining exception delivery quality
• Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
• Business Development: Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities.
• People Development: Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
• Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Knowledge & Skill required:
• Minimum 7 years of progressive functional and consulting experience.
• Extensive experience of transformation of the Finance functions across Products and Resources clients
• Strong understanding of how business and finance function, both at strategic and operational level; how finance could evolve into a more business-partnering and value added role in an organization.
• Deep knowledge of current trends and transformational agenda being pursued by mature CFOs and finance organizations in the areas of Finance Operating Model, Shared Services, Enterprise Performance Management, Finance Talent Management, Finance Process Transformation, etc. A good exposure to digital finance tools for Data Analytics; Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting; Performance Reporting; Shared Services enabling technologies for document management, workflow management and service delivery.
• Should be able to identify areas of growth and work towards developing the same
• Preferably worked in the Resources or Products industries
• Exposure to project management, people management, crisis management, etc.
• Worked in an international context servicing clients or worked internationally
• Proven delivery experience in a consulting environment
• Experience in a consulting firm is preferable
• Well connected and networked in the Finance community