- Job description
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
The Proposal Author will play a key role in delivering a customized response to the RFX received from end clients. To deliver this, the proposal author/manager will work closely with the deal/bid teams and other key stakeholders.
Work Location: Bangalore or Pune or Mumbai
• Technical writing- prepare instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
• Providing tailored/customized deal centric proposal content
• Co-ordinate with key stakeholders such as Solution Architects, Transition Managers, Commercials team, SMEs to gather inputs and articulate them in the response
• Engaging with a range of other internal support teams to source and validate sales information, such as Marketing, Alliance, Capability, Competitive Intelligence, etc.
• Supporting for orals preparation
• Identifying and securing approval of appropriate credentials and case studies for proposal responses
• Responsible for end to end proposal management and authoring for the proposals/deals.
• Work across all CSGs and Accenture Growth Platforms (Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology, Operations)
• Build awareness of the Accenture sales process, tools and assets and teams
• BE/B. Tech or equivalent graduation degree MBA (good to have)
• Minimum of 4+ years (for Level 10) and 6+ years for JL9 of experience in technical writing/pre-sales/sales support capability with basic understanding of the RfX lifecycle in the IT industry
• Sales or customer-facing experience with working knowledge of RFX
• Understanding of Hybrid cloud related technology (Cloud Assessment, Architecture, Deployment, Cloud Platforms, Infrastructure)
• Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
• Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
• An understanding of proposal lifecycle, sales processes, tools and techniques
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
• Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
• Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
• Understanding of System Integration (SI) and Outsourcing (AO, IO, BPO) concepts
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
• Inquisitive and resourceful and an ability to work in a fast moving environment
• Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel) and MS SharePoint.
• Good communication skills