- Job description
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Analytics, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
Provide onsite and/or offsite consulting for delivering advanced / predictive analytics and perform quantitative ad-hoc and descriptive analyses to create valuable insights from data that help clients solve their issues such as lowering the costs and increasing the profits.
Apply statistical techniques to solve real world business problems for health community (Payer/ Provider, Public Health, Pharmacy Benefit Management companies). You should be able to find actionable solutions that are efficient and simple for the client needs. The person is expected to be knowledgeable and could be working on any of the areas below:
• Customer Profiling, Scoring, and customer segmentation (behavioral, needs and value based)
• Retention models – loyalty, plan choice, customer service, satisfaction, propensity to churn, attrition models
• Pricing Analytics – Plan Pricing, Underwriting, Provider Contracting
• Fraud Analytics – Fraud Modeling, Network Analysis, Anomaly detection for unidentified Fraud
• Health Management – identification and risk stratification, risk scores, disease management, gaps in care analytics.
• Provider and Network Management – competitor analysis, contract pricing, physician loyalty, etc.
• Quality of Care Metrics – CMS/ JCAHO Measures, CMS star ratings, CAHPS/ HCAHPS Metrics, Survey Analysis
• Cost optimization Analytics – Strategies to reduce cost of care for payers, providers, and members, Alternative treatments/ Medications
• Predictive Modeling – Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, etc
Work with onsite Accenture engagement teams and provide end to end offsite support through the life cycle of a project. Onsite support may be required depending upon business requirements
MSc/MPhill in Statistics/Economics/OR Engineering Degree from Top Tier Local Engineering College, OR MBBS
Must Have Skills:
• 1 - 3 years of experience in analytics teams solving problems for top global companies
• Experience in Python is must
• Experience in using R/SAS
• Understand Machine Learning; experience with Machine Learning a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people.
• Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics.
Good To Have Skills:
• Demonstrate a proven practice of project management discipline; project management skills a plus;
• Ability to derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
• Ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
• Good Understanding of healthcare market (prior experience working on US based Health projects will be a plus), OR Educational qualification(s) in Medical and experience with analytics.
Job Location: Bengaluru / Gurugram / Mumbai