Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
• Advise clients on a wide range of issues across varied banking and/or insurance functions – Marketing, Pricing, Account Management, Collections, Operations
• Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members. Leverage functional and analytical expertise to design a solution to address on-going problems.
• Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our banking clients address their ongoing problems
• Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
• Build knowledge base and disseminate information on applications of variety of analytical techniques across varied banking functions
• Masters/ Doctoral degree/Graduate degree in quantitative discipline like Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Management or Engineering from a reputed university
Must Have Skills:
• 3 - 5 years of analytics experience preferably in Financial Services (Banking/Insurance) across one or more stages of Customer lifecycle. Significant experience in managing analytics delivery
• Able to solution architect with project teams and lead large delivery teams
• Strong functional and analytic skills to identify potential business problems and translate business requirements into tactical analytical requirements
• Experience in leading / assisting with BD efforts
• Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users, stakeholders and technical resources.
• Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Adept in data architecture and interface design solutions
• Comfortable with techniques like Linear regression, logistics regression, segmentation / clustering, optimization, machine learning techniques
• Mandatory Tool: Experience in ‘R’, ‘Matlabs’ and other open source technologies a must
Good To Have Skills:
• Additionally experience in analytical tools – SAS/SQL, SAS Enterprise miner, Hive/HQL, python, spark is good to have
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.